Random happenings of Todd, Rachel and Gabbie and everything in between.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Random Gabbie Pics
Since my day to day routine isn't anything to brag about (i.e. holding Gabbie, feeding Gabbie, finally getting ready for the day at 2 pm, etc) I thought I'd post a few pictures of her from the last few weeks.
Isn't life great though! I love not having a time commitment. It's funny when I have a dr appointment or something I have to be at on time...I don't really remember how to do the "on time" thing anymore! I love motherhood because of the laid back life style. I agree there is nothing better than just holding these darling little ones! She's a doll. I can honestly see so much of you in her. How fun!!
Isn't life great though! I love not having a time commitment. It's funny when I have a dr appointment or something I have to be at on time...I don't really remember how to do the "on time" thing anymore! I love motherhood because of the laid back life style. I agree there is nothing better than just holding these darling little ones! She's a doll. I can honestly see so much of you in her. How fun!!
ReplyDeleteRachel, I figured it out! She looks a lot like YOU!!! She's gorgeous!
ReplyDelete