I've said many times before that I have NO idea why I picked the degree I received in college. I don't even like science and I didn't love what I did for a living. With the exception of working with my awesome students and Rachel and Elizabeth, being a Health Educator was not my dream job. I have always wanted to do something artsy-fartsy and I am determined that the next job I get will be doing something I love whether it be design, photography, or who knows what! Being a sweet hubby, Todd has always encouraged me to do what I love and I've been telling him for years that I would love to try my hand at photography. For Christmas, he bought me an early (and only) present- a digital SLR camera. I love the thing! I now have a greater respect for photographers because to take good pictures, it takes more than just clicking and shooting. You have to understand certain settings, lighting, and a bunch of other stuff to make a photo look good. I'm having a fun time learning how to use it and I finally, finally took my first "good" picture the other day. I would love for this to develop into something bigger as I get better and more advanced with my camera.
If that picture is any indication of what's to come, you are going to be an AWESOME photographer! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love the new family photo, too!
P.P.S. Oh, and didn't you mean to say how much you LOVED working with Amy, too? :-)
I love the picture! You'd be a great photographer becuase you have such an eye for style!! I will hire you for all my upcoming photo ops down the road! Hope you are well and cannot wait to see New Moon with you in just a few short days!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute picture of Gabbie! Kudos to you in doing what you love!
ReplyDelete