Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Go big blue!

No, I am NOT cheering for BYU...Gabbie and I are cheering for the blue sky that is finally deciding to make it's appearance. It's fricking June here and for the past couple of days, it has been cloudy and rainy. Seriously!!!!!

I don't think I have met a kid who loves to be outside as much as Gabbie does.  All day long she points to the windows or our front door and throws a fit until I take her outside and then I can't get her to come back in. Today we went over to a small playground in our neighborhood and you would have thought I was abusing my kid at the park the way she was screaming when I started to take her home.  I guess it's a good thing she prefers to be outside instead of indoors watching TV all day.  We have lots of fun and it keeps us busy!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, I love the beautiful colors in your pictures. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete