Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm still here!

We've been busy this summer and I feel like I've had no time to do anything. I'm finally posting after two months if anyone is still reading my blog. I have a lot to post about but for now I wanted to post about Gabbie because she makes me laugh so hard.  Gabbie loves to put everything on the top of her head from spaghettios to my underwear.  These are some of the "hats" she has been wearing at our house lately.



3 comments:

  1. Gabbie is so adorable and this post literally made me LOL! She seems like she is full of personality!
    We hope you and your little family are doing well. We wanted to get together with you before we headed here to Virgnia but we never found the time...so maybe at Christmastime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love this phase, where not matter what they eat they end up taking a bath. So cute. Yes, I am still reading your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll!! She is so sweet!

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete