Hello Friends-
I am looking for an opportunity to increase my photography skills before I go "live" with a side photography business and I am offering free family photos this fall. Like I've said before, I know many people who have as little or less experience than I do and have jumped butt first into opening a business and their lack of knowledge shows in their work. I refuse to do that and so I am taking my time learning the ropes and improving. If you or anyone would like to have some family portraits taken for Christmas cards or just a yearly family picture, I would be happy to do it free of charge so I can practice. The good thing about this is is that if you hate them, you don't have to pay for them and they will look better than pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids or by Uncle Bob! The only thing you will have to pay for is prints and I have an outside company I go through who does an excellent job. If you are interested or know someone who is, please respond to this post or email me at: trcranefam@gmail.com. For those of you who read my blog, you have already seen these pictures but I wanted to post some of my favorites to show you what I've done. Free family picture session for the holidays? Who can beat that and produce great results?












How fun is this??? It would be AWESOME to see you again and let's just say that my kiddos would give you a RUN for your money! Seriously, that would be so fun!
ReplyDeleteI am TOTALLY in! Like I said before I really really really want you to take our first family pic. I think the pumpkin patch would be cute or anything you have in mind. I might bring my nephew too if you dont mind!!!!!!! Love your pics and cant wait for you to launch your buisness!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteRachel--I would love for you to take our pics! Jodi took some at Abby's newborn shoot but I look so fat still (10 days after giving birth)...Could we get some done in like November? Gives me some time to lose the rest of the weight...
ReplyDelete