Tuesday, September 28, 2010
I heart faces-Chalk Challenge
I follow a blog on line called "I heart faces". It is a site for photographers: amateurs and professionals to gain inspiration and learn all about photography. Each week they have a challenge and this week it was "chalk". The catch is is that every picture has to have a person's face clearly showing in it. Gabbie has a very bad habit of eating EVERYTHING that isn't food. Crayons, markers, chalk, toilet paper, dirt...YOU NAME IT! I took this picture of Gabbie, caught in the act, eating chalk. Upon getting after her, she was giggling like crazy. Gabbie's no dummy! She knows what the word "no" means but continues to do whatever it is I ask her not to. If you look closely, you can see the blue chalk in her teeth. What a weirdo...I hope this bad habit ends soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment