Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Three Musketeers








I have been behind in blogging because I have been super busy but I just wanted to post some pictures  of my most recent work.  For those of you who read my blog, you will know that Todd and I spend a lot of time with the widow of our deceased best friend and their two daugthers.  I had the opportunity to take their family pictures and I am very happy about the way they turned out.  Kelly told me she wanted to do something whimsical and so we headed up to Big Cottonwood Canyon to find the perfect spot.  We literally parked the car and walked into the woods and this is what we found.  After being stung by a bee twice between the eyebrows and falling into a stream three times, these pictures were well worth the adventure.  These three little ladies have been through more in a year than most people have to endure their entire lives and I am constantly amazed by their strength.  They deserve only the utmost happiness that life can bring to them and we will always, always stay close to them and love and support them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment