As I have noted in some of my posts before, I love a photography website called " I heart faces". Every week they have a photo contest and this week the challenge is "winter wonderland". The snow in the area I live in is kind of non-existent right now so I thought at least I'd submit a picture of my daughter in her winter wear. She kept begging me to go outside so I finally gave in and let her. It didn't take long for her to decide it was waaaayyyy too cold to color on our front porch.
For photography inspiration, tutorials and networking, please check out:
http://www.iheartfaces.com/
Love how the photo draws you into her eyes. LOVE the lighting.
ReplyDeleteThe lighting is so cool! And I love that you put her in her snow gear just to color on the porch :)
ReplyDeleteToo precious!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is a cute little girl. Really interesting texture also.
ReplyDeleteThanks all! It's fun to receive comments! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm giving you an award! Go to my blog for details!
ReplyDeletehttp://tristansbeautyinabox.blogspot.com/