We have finally decided to try blogging! We have many family members and friends who have joined blogspot and we decided to try it out as well. Todd and I are starting out a new adventure in our lives in becoming parents in the near future and we are so excited for the new change that will be joining us on April 18th, 2009.
Hooray! It's fun - and so easy to put on all the new pictures!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so glad you joined the blogging world :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to your new addiction!! It's going to be great to actually know what's going on in my next door neighbor's lives!
ReplyDeleteTodd- thanks once again for your help...
-Jami
Sweet...I am so happy that you got a blog now I can stay up to date on what is going on with you! How exciting only a few more months and your little girl will be here!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so excited! When I saw your blog I was thinking you'd probably know a lot of people on my blog list like Jenny, Krista, Cami, etc. It's such a great way to keep in touch with all your friends. I look forward to hearing about your grand adventures! Can't wait to meet Gabbie!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Welcome girl to my world! In so many ways! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited you are a blogger! I am always thinking about you and wonder how you are doing. Now I have a way to keep updated!
ReplyDelete