Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tell me more about yourself!

I would love to know more about my blogging friends. Please tell me some random facts about yourself or answer some of these questions :

1) Where were you born?
2) What is your favorite childhood memory?
3) What's your favorite movie?
4) What's your favorite book?
5) What kind of hobbies do you have?
6) If you could eat anything you wanted and not gain weight, what would it be?
7) If you could have any superhero power, what would it be?
8) Where did you go on your very first date?
9) What did you do after high school? (i.e. college, mission, marriage, kids)
10) How many kids are in your family?

4 comments:

  1. 1. Hawaii.
    2. Going to the beach with my dad.
    3. The Counte of Monte Cristo.
    4. I don't have a particular favorite.
    5. Love to take pictures.
    6. Anything chocolate!
    7. To help those in need.
    8. The Old Spaghetti Factory
    9. I work at a surf shop on the beach for a year after graduation.
    10. 8 kids including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Colorado
    2) Fishing with my family
    3) The Notebook, The Family Stone, Empire Records
    4) Twilight
    5) I like to read, shop, craft etc...
    6) Lots and Lots of cheesecake!
    7) Go back in time
    8) We went to the movies to see some Action flick with Ben Affleck, I cant even remember the name, I was soo nervous.
    9) I went to college (briefly) moved to SD to support my boyfriends college football career then married him and moved to SLC.
    10) 3 Girls. Rebecca, Rachel and Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) SLC baby!
    2) Fish Lake
    3) EverAfter
    4) Pride & Prejudice
    5) Digital scrapbooking, cooking, reading, oil painting
    6) Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwiches WITH cheese
    7) Teleportation
    8) Wok King (lame-o)
    9) Graduated college at USU 2005, married to Jay 2003, got my Master's in Education 2007, teach part time in Title I, have 1 adorable baby boy!
    10) 4, Adam, Treasure, Me, Emily

    Thanks Rach, this was fun! Now you better add me to your blogging friend list OR ELSE! hmf

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Salt Lake City
    2. Ballet classes with Rachel!!
    3. Love, Actually
    4. To Kill A Mockingbird and Catcher In The Rye
    5. Photography, being lazy, going for walks with Andrew and Baxter
    6. Anything salty and sweet!
    7. I'd fly
    8. I went to the old Hansen Planetarium and saw Lazer Beatles. It was awesome!
    9. A little bit of college, got married, got divorced, got married again, moved to Arizona.
    10. I have the 4 best siblings in the world! 2 awesome older brothers, 1 older sister and 1 younger sister. Also have 4 step siblings, but I don't really count them.

    ReplyDelete