Monday, February 2, 2009

I only have 11 more weeks until Gabbie is here!


This is for you Annalise. This is what I am looking like at 29 weeks of pregnancy. I can't wait to lose all the baby weight.

7 comments:

  1. You look great Rach! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel,

    You look great!! I wish I could have worn pants like that when I was at your stage!!! Not much longer to go!!! :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. RACHEL!!!! You look goregous!!! Thanks for posting the pic, I feel special. :) Seriously though, I look more pregnant than you do and I'm definitely not pregnant. You are so cute! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding? Go eat a cheeseburger! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you will have no weight to loose! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, you look fabulous!!! I am so glad you posted this pic. You're such a cute pregnant girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking I haven't seen any preggo pictures of you!!!!! You look fabulous! I so cannot wait for Cousin Gabbie arrives!

    ReplyDelete