I am very lucky to be blessed with such great friends in my life. A dear friend in my ward, Amberly Green, threw me one last baby shower at her home last week. Because I have worked full time for the past 4 years, I haven't really gotten to know the girl's in my ward really well and I thought only 3 people would show up. I was greatly touched to see that almost everyone who was invited made an appearance. I can't believe how lucky I am to know so many kind and caring people. By far at this time in my life, I have stronger, closer relationships with my friends than I ever have had in my life.
On another note, I only have 3 1/2 more weeks until this baby is supposed to make her first appearance in this world. I am very excited! People keep asking me if I am nervous but unbelieveably, I'm not! Todd and I have waited a long time for this little girl to join us and I can't wait for her to get here.
You are such an amazing friend that it's no surprise that so many people show up for your shower! You are going to be great parents and I am so excited to hear of all your adventures. Keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to see that little girl! Soon! We miss you so much!
ReplyDeleteSo excited to meet her. You guys are going to be awesome parents.
ReplyDeleteYour are too kind. I knew more then 3 people would show up..du, you're wonderful. I just didn't know ALL of them but 1 wouldn't. You are so loved because you are so great. Glad to be your friend and glad you get to stay home and be mothers with all of us. :)
ReplyDeleteRach-you are the prettiest pregnant woman ever!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a dork, of course we all wanted to come! We are excited for you to join us on our mommy excursions :)
ReplyDelete