I absolutely LOVE this time of year. I have so many great memories of fall and Halloween as a kid and I am determined to give Gabbie fun things to remember. By our house there are a couple of "real" pumpkin patches. For the past 3 years, Todd and I have been going to one close by our home and we used to talk about how someday we would be bringing our baby with us to pick out pumpkins for Halloween.
I love it!!!! Gabbie looks so darling! What fun - first pumpkins!
ReplyDeletethis is sooo cute! I love this time of year. You have to tell me where this pumpkin patch is, the one we went to last year is now a parking lot....we need to go to the corn maze too!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! You guys are all so photogenic!! Fun memories!
ReplyDeleteAgain with the cute little girl! You guys just like to brag :)
ReplyDeleteThat picture of you and Gabbie is so precious Rach! She is getting so big. Hope you are loving your fall up there and getting to the haunted houses. :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures, you guys are such a cute family! Gabbie is getting so big! I love the pumpkin patch, so fun!
ReplyDelete