Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day three pics!



Isn't this the cutest hat you have ever seen?

Sibling, best friends and cousin pizza party!

Callie found some Disney characters on the hotel lawns

I'm not really sure what Gabbie and I are looking at in this pic. I meant to upload another pic but it would take me too long to get to the good stuff so this is as good as it gets!
Walking down the middle of Main Street USA

The magic begins...Callie's transformation into a princess at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Daddy watches as Callie runs around the store looking at all the princess "stuff"

Tasha was Callie's Fairy God Mother today. She was super cute and she and Callie got along great.

Tasha asked Callie who her favorite princess was and Callie told her Sleeping Beauty. Tasha lead Callie to the Sleeping Beauty wall where Callie hand picked everything she wanted to wear. Tasha wrote down her request and sent it to the Fairy God Mother birds to sew together for Callie.
The cute little Layton fam showing off the princess dress Callie picked out
Typical Callie! One minute she is 100% girl dressed head to toe in princess garb and another she is sword fighting with her daddy!
After a few minutes, the little birds were able to sew together Callie's princess outfit and Tasha lead her into her very own dressing room.

Daddy watches as Callie truly becomes "Sleeping Beauty"
Can't you tell how much he adores his little girl? Can you blame him?
Little Tessa kept poking her head out from under Nana's hoodie to see her big sister
Callie is getting her hair and nails done in this picture. I don't know any little girl who would not eat this stuff right up! Truly a little girl's heaven!
Tasha putting the finishing touch on Callie's hair: GLITTER! and the tiara
Presenting.....drum roll please...HER HEINESS, PRINCESS CALLIE!!!!
I love this picture! This is the first time Callie saw her princess makeover in the mirror.
Daddy with his little princess. Always and forever!
Sweet Kelly and Clint
I couldn't resist and if you're wondering...yes, those stayed on for two seconds before Gabbie pulled them off. Just like the bows I put on her head!
In a old picture of Todd and Clint as kids, they are both standing side by side grasping plastic swords. In a place like Disneyland, we had to recreate the memory!
After the princess makeover, Ariel the Mermaid invited Callie and her "court" to dine with her at Ariels Grotto.
Callie and Ariel meet for the first time. Such a splendid party!
The court eating on the patio of Ariels grotto. The food was delicious and I daresay, the best we've all had at a Disney venue!
Ariel also invited all the other Disney princesses to dine with us. These princesses not only look the part-they also sound just like the princesses in the movies. Cute at first, but then their voices kind of get irritating but the little kids love it!
Mulan...so beautiful!
Callie's favorite...Aurora (AKA Sleeping Beauty)
Apparently Todd was married to Sleeping Beauty today. Even Gabbie is looking at her like, "Who the heck are you?"
Cinderella also made the rounds to visit with a new princess!
The Waltons and Todd and Gabbie overlooking the California Screamer ride
Two beauties!
All of us holding up our Livestrong bands. Until there is a cure...LIVESTRONG! We love you Clint! Please keep fighting and keep faith and hope in your heart. Remember, faith is hope in things that cannot be seen. The Lord is mindful of you and your sweet family and you have soooo many people who have prayed and fasted for you.
Clint and another incredible staff member from Disney, Dave. This guy is incredible! He helped get us front row tickets to whatever ride Clint wanted to go on, helped us get front row seats to the Disney parade and the Disney fireworks. Thank you for helping to make this an unforgettable trip!
I have a slight obsession with the muppets. Before the actual Disney parade, there was a tribute to all the Disney volunteer workers and the Muppets starred in this event. I love Piggie and Kermit!
Can you believe that this is a caramel apple? I didn't necessarily want to eat one but I just couldn't resist because this is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.
Fireworks above Cinderella's castle

We were hoping Gabie would stay asleep during the fireworks but who were we kidding? She woke right up and loved all the lights and sounds.
We do not remember days, we remember moments. I hope I am not being annoying taking these tender moments of Clint and Kelly with my camera. If I am someone please tell me to back off. I just love these two people sooooo much.
I don't know what it is with these two but they are crazy for each other. Callie always comes over to Gabbie and strokes her face and gives her hugs. Whenever Gabbie sees Callie, she either laughs, yells or holds her arms out towards her. Cousin Love!
Kathy and her sweet son. We love you guys! Stay strong and keep fighting.

Thanks to all of you who have fasted and prayed for Clint today. Over the last couple of days, his feet are not as swollen and he is genuinely looking a ton better than he did when we arrived. He is joking around, making us laugh and acting like the old Clint we love and remember. Please Heavenly Father hear our prayers and be mindful of all the prayers and faith of those who love this dear family! We love Clint and his family so much and we are having a great time. There is an overwhelming sense of happiness, love, reverence and peace that we are all feeling. This trip will be one that none of us will ever forget.

1 comment:

  1. What a tear-jerker!!!! You got some fantastic pictures. So inspirational to me....

    ReplyDelete