
We got to eat at a really fun place called Goofy's Kitchen. It's a breakfast buffet where all the Disney characters come around and visit the families. We were all laughing because some of the breakfast items included mac-n-cheese and hot dogs. Typical kid food!

When Minnie came to hug Gabbie, Gabbie instantly started sucking on her nose.

Our "chef" Goofy. He came over to Clint and started rubbing his little bald head.

Meeting the Maitre D'! ( I hope I got that right)

The Layton girls loved the food and Clint was acting like a model moving his head in different poses for all the cameras we had in our group.

Mickey waffles!

Todd and his new buddy Baloo from the Jungle Book. Todd has a fascination with bears-especially people dressed as bears in costume. He thinks its the funniest thing in the world.

The view outside of Clint and Kelly's room. If you look closely, you can see the Matterhorn and Space Mountain.

Another view outside their room. The Disneyland Resort had the coolest swimming pool complete with Captain Hooks pirate ship. While we were in California it was too cold to swim so we just took pictures.

The Layton fam in front of a mural just inside the hotel

The girls with Jasmine. Yes...va-va voom Jasmine! SHEESH!

Shaking hands with another Goofy. With this guy, Gabbie was pulling on his whiskers.

Striking a pose with Minnie

Miss Tess meets Miss Minnie Mouse

I think Gabbie may have remembered Minnie's shiny nose from breakfast

I don't know if this was Chip or Dale but whoever it was was giving Tessa kisses.

Callie and Chip or Dale giving each other high fives

Todd and another one of his new buddies

Two little mouses and me

Jeez...Todd seemed to be having the time of his life meeting all these new friends.

Tessa and her daddy playing with legos at the lego store at Downtown Disney

Friends forever!

Daddy and his baby in front of the mural of Cinderella's castle

Goodbye Disneyland! We will be back and Clint will be joining us!

The welcoming committee in SLC. That was a nice surprise! So many people love the Layton family.
I love the pictures - be sure you print your blog off for yourself and for Clint & Kelly.... did ML tell you I did that with mine and made it into a book? Or I guess I had it this summer didn't I?
ReplyDeleteWell anyway - I'm so glad you all got to go, that everyone back home welcomed you all back like that - and that you had such a wonderful trip! All our love to everyone xoxo
All the posts from your trip were Extremley touching I just wanted you to know that.
ReplyDelete