Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Here comes the sun!!!!!






We have been enjoying this amazing weather as much as we can. GLORIOUS is all I can say.  The past couple of days we have been spending with our loved ones and I just cannot get enough of the sun.  This picture is of my cute little brother serenading Gabbie.  It's sweet to see how this little girl has totally captured my little bro's heart and attention.
A sweet neighborhood dog always comes to visit us and Gabbie absolutely adores him.  I couldn't believe I actually got a pic of them kissing!
My  beautiful cousin Kelly and her youngest daugther Tessa
WEEEEEEEEEE! This past week for my photography class, we had to experiment with motion.  I love this one and this picture is photo of the week in my school!
MWAH!
Everyone always takes pictures of kids sliding down slides. I wanted to do something different and I thought-"How about on the inside?"  I love the colors in this pic. 
No I'm not blind and yes I know this picture looks blurry but it's SUPPOSED to be.  I had to experiment with panning and Callie was a willing model. 
Beautiful, Happy Tess!

Kelly seriously needs to watch out.  This little girl is going to be chased like crazy by all the boys someday. Isn't she gorgeous? 

3 comments:

  1. again, these are amazing pictures Rach!! you have some real talent for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, fellow gleek! these photos are so fun and make me yearn for warmer weather! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos - you are quickly becoming the family photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete