Some of my dear friends who read my blog are learning how to become photographers and there is a great contest going on from one of my most favorite professional photographers named Nichole Vann. Nichole is an incredible photographer who uses incredible and creative lighting techniques that are so yummy it makes me drool looking at her website: http://shop.nicholev.com/. She also offers some incredible workshops I would love to go to someday but will have to save up for quite a while to attend because they are pricey. She offers an amazing lighting workshop I'm dying to go to and as part of the contest she is hosting, someone will win to have the workshop fee waived. I have entered and I am hoping and crossing my fingers I win.
Nichole V also offers many textures and photoshop actions a few of which I have purchased. I absolutely love her essential color pop and sunshine fix actions. I use the color pop actions on almost every picture I edit because I love color and her sunshine fix actions add a whimsical feel to photos by addings sunbursts or lens flare. They are simply beautiful and are such nice additions to photos!
She's a great resource and a great inspiration to photographers and I would love to win a workshop session with her!
Thanks for the contest Nichole!
No comments:
Post a Comment