We had a little accident a couple of months ago and so we installed a gate at the top of our stairs. When one of us leaves to grab something down stairs really quickly, Gabbie crawls over to the railing, sticks her feet and hands through them like she's in jail and waits until we come back.
Gabbie is laughing hysterically in this picture because she kept grabbing my camera and I kept trying to take it away.
Last night after making sure there wasn't any trouble Gabbie could get into, I quickly ran to the restroom. When I came back, I found that Gabbie had opened our case of wipes and was pulling them all out. She was giggling and screaming the whole time. Naughty, naughty, naughty.
At her ten month appointment, our doctor told us to start giving Gabbie 3 big meals a day so she would get used to eating "meals" with the family. We tried giving her whatever we were eating and she was not disappointed. In this picture she is eating blueberries and what she has trouble picking up with her hands, she just smears all over her high chair.
cute pictures!!! love them!
ReplyDeleteGabbie is absolutely adorable!!! I know you must hear that ALL the time but it is SO TRUE!!! What a cute little girl you have and what a cute personality she has to go with her looks. SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! She's even cuter in person, so glad we finally got to meet the famous Gabbie!
ReplyDelete